ProMaster Master Keying 8 is without a doubt, the most comprehensive and easy to use master-key system management tool available anywhere in the world.
This comprehensive software is powerful, versatile and robust, and has been designed to meet the requirements of lock manufacturers and professional locksmiths worldwide.
If you require a demonstration or more information, please contact your reseller.
ProMaster Master Keying 8 Is Ideal For
- Professional Locksmith organisations
- Lock manufacturers
- Any locksmith who wants to increase service capabilities and win the big jobs
- Any organisation that wants to control the intellectual property of their master key systems
Why You Need ProMaster Master Keying 8
- DATA ENTRY: Quick and easy to use. Even large master-key systems can be entered quickly with features like predictive key and door numbering and simultaneous key entry, door entry and keying.
- REPORTING: ProMaster Master Keying 8 offers professionally designed reports that are easy to read and understand and have logical and consistent layouts. You store permanent records of everything to do with the master-key system.
- CODING: ProMaster Master Keying 8 offers great flexibility for coding your master-key systems.
- ProMaster Master Keying 8 supports automatic generation of codes, or allows you to manually select toe coding for your system using 2 different methods:
- The matrix method, designed for coding large and complicated selective key systems
- Tree based coding for standard hierarchical systems
- ProMaster Master Keying 8 offers unique calculation algorithms that will automatically assign the codes for complex master-key systems, and guarantee that they are phantom (ghost key) free. ProMaster Master Keying 8 can design many different types of master-key systems including all standard inline types as well as BiLock, Kaba, Medeco, Abloy and others.
- ProMaster Master Keying 8 has an array of clever features; used in both automatic and manual code assignment. These include background phantom checking, auto key head colour assignment, a wide variety of display options for flexibility in the layout of key codes and powerful assistants to guide you through complex tasks.
- ProMaster Master Keying 8 allows you to modify many aspects of the design of systems easily. For example, you may want to adjust the number of chambers or pins, and other rules regarding the coding of your key system.
- Of course multi-profile and rotating constants are fully supported.
ProMaster Master Keying 8 Features
- Local or Wide area networks
- Full history recording
- Door hardware recording
- Store documents with each system including PDF, pictures and Microsoft Office documents
- Create Systems From An Excel Spreadsheet
- Rapid System Creation From Key Hierarchy
- Automatic or manual coding
- Support for most electronic key machines
- High quality reports can be emailed, printed or exported
- Import and export systems individually
- Import data from other master-keying software
- Import systems directly from lock manufacturers
- Support for multi-profile systems
- Comprehensive instruction manual
- Unlimited master-key system size
- Supported through local resellers in many countries or directly by WH Software
ProMaster Master Keying 8 Design Modules
ProMaster Master Keying 8 offers reports including:
- Abloy Disklock/Novel
- Abloy Protec 1/2
- Abloy Standard / Exec / Sentry
- ABUS XY14
- ALC BiLock 8 and 12 pin
- ALC Galaxy Platinum
- Assa Abloy KeyUltra
- Assa Abloy Perk
- Assa Abloy Union
- Assa USA Conventional/LFIC/SFIC/CAM/Special function
- Chubb Detainer
- Evva 3KS/4KS
- Evva DPE/DPS/EPS
- Inline Most flat keys except interchangeable core
- Interchangeable Core SFIC/LFIC/A2/A3/A4/Sargent/Ilco/Corbon Ruswin/Sargent DG1/Schlage/Yale/Kaba Peaks
- Kaba ACE
- Kaba Expert Plus
- Kaba Gemini
- Kaba Quattro
- Lockwood Twin
- Lockwood MT5/MT5+
- Medeco Biaxial 10/32 Series
- Medeco Biaxial 60 Series
- Medeco Original 10/32 Series
- Medeco Original 60 Series
- MLA Binary Plus
- MLA DC1
- Sargent DG2/DG3
- Tokoz Pro
- Contact WH Software for other design types
- Key reports (options to include and combination of door, keying, stamping and issue details).
- Door reports (options to include any combination of keying, stamping, lock and cylinder details), and the option of a unique keying matrix report to show the keying relationships.
- Matrix style reports (Keying Matrix and Key Signatory Authority Matrix) have been enhanced to print to PDF format so they may be emailed.
- Key & Door History Report for printing Key & Door History. Job Summary Report within job manufacturing to show a summary of the job.
- Hierarchy report for master-key system structure overview.
- Easy to read pinning charts.
- Easy to read key cutting charts.
- Signature authority forms, order forms, system details forms.
- Job confirmation reports where you can get your client to sign as confirmation.
- Systems without signatories report which shows systems that do not have signatories or have insufficient signatories.
ProMaster Master Keying 8 Compatibility
ProMaster Master Keying 8 will download directly to the Silca UnoCode v1/v2/299/399/399+/399 Evo/Pro, Silca Triax eCode/Quattro/Pro, Silca QuattroCode, Silca Futura, Silca ProtectSilca Leonardo, ITL 9000/950, Orion ECM200, Ilco UltraCode, HPC CodeMax, HPC BlueShark, Keyline Ninja, Keyline SigmaPro, Keyline Dezmo, Keyline Versa, Mul-T-Lock KC5, Maromatic, Miracle, Abloy LT106, Abloy LT120 ALC Galaxy. Keys can also be stamped on the Silca Key Marker 2000, with support for multiple models included.
ProMaster Master Keying 8 allows you to export various reports to standard file formats such as PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format). This makes emailing the report to your clients a simple task, you can be guaranteed they'll be able to read them clearly.
Integration with ProMaster Key Manager
Another great feature of ProMaster Master Keying 8 is its integration with ProMaster Key Manager.
Ideal for any school, institution, factory or organisation with a master-key system, ProMaster Key Manager separates your company from the others by offering this solution.
This great "add-on" program is for use by your customers to manage issue and return of their keys. It completes the ProMaster Master Keying 8 picture of full master-key system management.
With ProMaster Key Manager, your clients can use a powerful program to check a door, see what keys operate it, and see who the key holders are. Or they could look at a key and see what doors it accesses along with its key holders. Key holder details can be printed, merged, imported and emailed in a flash.
ProMaster Master Keying 8 generates a data file for export to ProMaster Key Manager. When your customer imports this file, their master-key data (not the coding data) is synchronised with your records. The customer always has a completely accurate record of the system and its functions, making your job easy when they order additional keys or locks. Orders for keys can also be emailed to you and even authorised electronically.
Just like ProMaster Master Keying 8, the Key Manager software produces many high quality reports.