ProMaster Key Manager Software allows you to fully control key issue and return to staff and key holders.
The importance and security significance of this task is often overlooked in many organizations, who despite having
complex and expensive master key systems, have poor record keeping of who has which keys.
ProMaster Key Manager 7 Resellers
ProMaster Key Manager 7 Is Ideal For
- Manufacturing Companies
- Real Estate Agents
- Local Councils
- Sports Clubs
- Utility Companies (such as power, water, gas, phone companies etc.)
Why You Need ProMaster Key Manager 7
Key tracking made simple
ProMaster Key Manager has been designed to be very simple to use. No formal training is required.
All you do is follow the step-by-step instructions that are included in the ProMaster Key Manager programme.
All aspects of the tracking and reporting systems are automatic functions of the programme.
User defined security
As with most organisations, key holders usually have varying degrees of security clearance. ProMaster Key
Manager makes it easy to provide multiple security levels with usernames and passwords for staff to
access permitted parts of the programme.
Direct link to your locksmith
You can link directly with any locksmith or lock manufacturing company using the ProMaster Master Keying 7 system via ProMaster Key Manager. This allows you to receive regular updates and to order additional keys by email.
Networking is simple with ProMaster Key Manager supporting simultaneous multi-user access,
or can be operated on a standalone basis.
Simplified reporting system
With ProMaster Key Manager you can generate professionally designed reports that are clear and concise with the click of a mouse.
Each report covers all aspects of your key tracking from issue to return:
- An inventory of keys in your control
- Who has been issued keys
- Where each key can access
- Who can access specific doors
- Generation of responsibility acceptance forms
- Compromised doors from lost keys
- Makes managing key issues and returns easy
- Provides alerts for overdue keys
- Prints clear and concise reports regarding holders and keys issued
- Easy to install, configure, and use
- Able to track any number of keys
- Locksmith supported systems
- Stand-alone systems
ProMaster Key Manager 7 New Features
- Comprehensive context sensitive help
- New wizards for issuing, reissuing
and returning keys allowing many keys
to be issued and returned in a single operation
- New wizards for returning keys and issuing
them to another key holder in a
- New wizards for recording lost and
- Email templates for email notifications
when issuing keys, returning keys
and for overdue keys.
- Key bunches enhanced making them more
powerful and easier to use. Key bunches
are treated equal to keys when issuing
and returning keys.
- Key issue authentication
- by signature scanner
- by PIN entry
- by scanning signed agreement
- Greater ability to drill down from any
data to see related data.
- Enhanced notes against key holders.
- Key holder photos (load an existing image
or acquire the photo from a scanner
or camera) Signatory photos
- Spell checker
(supplied with various dictionaries)
- Broader data search capabilities throughout
the application with search settings
remembered between sessions.
- Enhanced Overdue Issues with more information
available, capability to email key
holders and to reissue overdue keys.
- Rewritten for compatibility with latest
operating systems (Windows 7, Windows
Server 2008R2) with user modern interface
appearance and operation.
ProMaster Key Manager 7 Availability
- Available in Basic and Premium as a base product or as an upgrade from ProMaster Key Manager 5.